Solar Powered Cup Holder Lights (2-Pack)
Shipping times for this product are estimated between 4-13 days (US).
It's a fact that colored lights make anything cooler! These awesome LED colored lights that go inside your cars cup holders are no exception! They're solar powered, so you never have to change or charge batteries, and will only light up when you're driving your car using an on-board vibration sensor. Just slip them into the bottom of your cars cup holders, and they'll illuminate your drinks as you drive.
The solar powered LED car cup holder lights come in a set of 2, come in either red, green, or blue colors to choose from, feature a button to turn them on or off, and have a solar panel on the top of them.
To charge the lights, you can simply place them on your dashboard in direct sunlight, and with a 6 hour charging session in the sun, they can stay powered for up to 30 days (depending on usage).
The built-it light sensor and vibration sensor mean that the cup holder light will automatically turn on when it gets dark or when it feels vibration, then they will turn off after about 15 seconds of non-activity to save power.
The solar powered LED car cup holder lights are made from acrylic with a black casing, will fit into most standard car cup holders, and each disc measures 2.67 inches in diameter x 0.4 inches in height.
- Solar powered LED car lights illuminate your drinks while you drive
- Onboard light and vibration sensors only turn on in dark and while driving
- Turn off after 15 seconds of non-activity to save power
- Come in red, green, or blue light colors to choose from
- Fits inside most standard car cup holders
- Measures 2.67 inches in diameter x 0.4 inches in height
- Place in direct sunlight for 6 hours to fully charge
- Stays powered for up to 30 days depending on usage
- Power button lets you easily turn off/on
We Also Recommend
Robot Lollipop Holder Keeps Your Suckers Safe and Clean
Hungry Dog Coin Bank - Robotic Dog Eating Coins Piggy Bank
Face Bank - Weird Face Coin Bank That Chews and Eat Your Coins